One of main investment method for absorbing money for developing a company is to issuing share to the Nasdaq market here is a short description about it. First of all, Nasdaq, Inc. is an American multinational financial services corporation that owns and operates three stock exchanges in the United States: the namesake Nasdaq stock exchange, the Philadelphia Stock Exchange, and the Boston Stock Exchange, and seven European stock exchanges: Copenhagen, Helsinki and …
What are the rules to be listed on NASDAQ as a biotech stocks?
- Shareholders Equity of at least $2,000,000.
- At least 100,000 shares of public float.
- A minimum of 300+ shareholders.
- Total assets of $4,000,000.
- At least two market makers.
- $3 minimum bid price of the company stock.
- Public float market value of $1,000,000.